Enva, with its partner Curium, offers clients a full range of site decontamination and decommissioning services, in addition to chemical emergency response. Curium has expertise across many industries in Europe including:
- R&D Centers
Before launching any decontamination works, Curium proposes a turnkey diagnosis on the different production units, equipment or complete facility. The contamination diagnosis enables mapping of the contamination and determines the appropriate decontamination methods and procedures based on the facility history, equipment, sampling procedures etc.
The treated contaminants include:
- Carcinogenic, mutagenic, toxic for reproduction, toxic API
- Highly reactive components (dust and explosive molecule, ammonia etc.) and allergenic compounds
- Radioactive components (low activity)
- Hazardous bacteria, moulds, spores, (staphylococcus aureus, aspergillus clostridium), infectious protein (prion)
Curium has a 7 step process to guarantee complete decontamination. Once works are completed a full report and certification is provided.
The chemical response unit has expertise in dealing with transportation accidents and incidents as well as on industrial sites, universities and R&D centres. We intervene as soon as possible and manage the entire operation, from people and goods protection to the transport and treatment of hazardous products.
Curium has extensive experience in the back-fitting, discharge and maintenance of gas equipment including:
- Preparation for the inspection and requalification of gas tanks and equipment under pressure
- Discharge or transfer of gaseous and liquefied phases on site or in case of an emergency
- Inerting and gas-out value of installations
- Recovery and/or disposal of products with the appropriate treatment solutions