We do that by aligning all that’s required to deliver outstanding hazardous waste solutions and expert, tailored water services – a highly capable team with deep technical knowledge, multiple licensed facilities, an extensive fleet and advanced equipment, and a capability to successfully recover the majority of the waste resources we collect.
recovered per annum.
sludge treated per annum.
- Specialise in decontamination, chemical emergency response and the management of hazardous chemical products.
- Leading manufacturer of air pollution control plants including bio filtration, scrubbers and biotrickling filtration products.
- Provides solutions for odour control, focusing on the development of physical-chemical treatment technologies, like NEUTRALOX® Photoionisation.
- Enviolet® UV oxidation systems combine state of the art UV technology with additional chemical and physical process steps to create an innovative solution for the destruction of unwanted organic contaminants in waste water.
- Offer the broadest line of activated carbons in the industry, with hundreds of products in granular, powdered, and extruded forms, made from such diverse raw materials as coconut shell, coal and wood.
- Experts in the design and manufacture of UV disinfection systems and integrated UV treatment packages for municipal, industrial, petrochemical and aquatic UV applications.
LauraLynn provide palliative care and support for children with life-limiting conditions and their families. Their holistic approach to care enables them to support the whole family, allowing parents to be ‘Mum and Dad’ rather than full-time carers. Enva have been delighted to both financially support and advocate the work of LauraLynn for many years.