Advance Pitstop is Ireland’s largest and most trusted supplier of quality tyres and the number one independent car servicing & repair specialist, with over 30 branches nationwide. They pride themselves on always delivering the best quality service to all their customers
Advance Pitstop required a safe, compliant and environmentally sustainable hazardous waste management solution for the waste generated at their 30+ nationwide locations.
Advance Pitstop has partnered with Enva because we provide an efficient “one stop shop” solution for all their Hazardous Waste Requirements including:
- Training – Enva personnel are DGSA and ADR certified and provide training to all staff members on how to handle, segregate and store waste.
- Site Audits – We provide site audits to help achieve the high standards that Advance Pitstop have in place for waste management and environmental practices
- Storage – Enva deliver UN approved containers for the safe and compliant storage of waste
- Collection of Multiple Hazardous Waste Streams – Enva collect waste oil, used filters, oily rags, lead acid batteries, scrap metal collections and other ad hoc wastes that may arise. Some of the streams were placed on a milk round collection in order to limit the waste on site at any one time.
- Administrative Efficiencies – Reduction in invoice transactions as one invoice is submitted monthly for all hazardous waste collected.
- Reporting – Advance Pitstop are provided with monthly reports detailing the waste collected and a branch league table, highlighting performance and encouraging best practice environmental procedures
- Certificates – Enva provide waste certificates for the waste collected for auditing and to ensure Advance Pitstop is in compliance with all licences and regulation.
- Dedicated Account Manager – To deliver on our promise of excellent customer service we have a dedicated account for all queries and hazardous waste advice
Enva’s total hazardous waste management solution allows Advance Pitstop run clean, compliant and efficient operations while minimising their environmental impact. The reporting and league table includes all staff and has resulted in improved waste recovery rates. Advance Pitstop have a full and transparent view of their hazardous waste from cradle to grave.