We are an established team of over 200 professionals equipped, trained and ready to serve your industrial waste and water requirements.
A senior technical consultant with 20 years’ experience in Enva, Shane McGarry works closely with our clients in the pharmaceutical and food & beverage sectors to ensure waste water IPPC compliance and Waste Water Treatment Plant optimization.
Working with Enva since 1997, Ann Marie O’Connell is responsible for managing the logistics and sales administration aspects of our hazardous waste division. Anne Marie helps tailor our solutions to particular client needs and also manages large hazardous waste projects.
With over 35 years’ service in our waste oil business, Dick Connell’s knowledge of and relationship with our customers is unrivalled. In addition to the nationwide collection of waste oil, Dick also co-ordinates the servicing and maintenance of the collection fleet.
Extensive Facilities Underpin Our Capability
An extensive network of licensed facilities underpins our capability to deliver comprehensive, dependable, advanced waste and water management solutions. We operate 6 licensed sites and 4 laboratories, and are accredited to Safety Management Standard OHSAS 18001, the Environmental Standard ISO 14001 and the Quality Management Standard ISO 9001.
- Advanced Oxidation Process plant for aqueous waste recovery
- Soil treatment and separation technology for soil remediation
- Physico-chemical treatment for hazardous waste treatment
- Waste oil processing and recovery facilities
- Specialised microbiological and toxicity testing
Fleet & Equipment
We operate a fleet of more than 130 multipurpose vehicles and an extensive range of specialist equipment.
- DISAB Vacuum trucks delivering powerful and versatile suction/blowing power
- KSA mobile sludge dewatering units for volume reduction
- Jet Vacuum Tankers for liquid collection and high-powered jetting
- Latest robotic CCTV technology for fast, extensive, accurate drain surveying
- Breathing Apparatus Trailers for a mobile source of breathing air
easier now, 1 contract, 1 PO, 1 invoice, 1 contact.
Pushing the boundaries of waste recovery
We have the expertise, facilities and capability to recover the majority of the waste resources we collect and each year we discover and establish new recovery opportunities. We develop and use the most advanced physical, biological and chemical methods to treat and recover waste.
How waste recovery benefits your operation:
recovered over the past 5 years.
- Waste oil converted to fuel for the asphalt industry & steam raising boilers
- Organic sludges recovered to make fertilisers and soil improvers
- Contaminated soils recovered to make useful aggregates and inert soil
- Waste chemicals recovered to make flocculants for waste water treatment
- Lead acid batteries recovered to provide clean, usable lead
- Waste paint and cans converted to recycled metals and fuel
- Hazardous plastic drums washed and converted to clean, shredded plastic
Efficient, clean, safe & compliant
- Environmental Impact