Our purpose is to help our clients run clean, safe, compliant and efficient operations, while minimising their environmental impact. We do that by aligning all that’s required to deliver an expert, dependable, professional service. The most fundamental element being our people. To grow, we are looking for more.
- A dynamic careerEnva is a well-established, progressive and innovative company. A place where you can enjoy a rewarding role with a dynamic, professional, well trained team.
- Recover resources and help protect the
environmentWe are passionate about resource recovery. We’re constantly developing new ways to convert wastes into valuable materials. If you are passionate about making a tangible difference to the environment this might just be the perfect place for you.
- Team up with the expertsWork with expert teams, who are at the cutting edge of water treatment and waste recovery. Operating in advanced waste processing and recovery facilities, we are supported by an array of expert partners from across Europe.
- A wide range of opportunities and locationsWe offer a wide variety of roles across our locations, for all levels of expertise and experience. We support ongoing education and training and offer a wide range of opportunities for progression.
- We offer a defined contribution pension scheme.
- Enjoy savings on insurance, phones, computers, travel, motoring, fashion, music and entertainment, both on the high street and online.
- We provide a free, confidential, counselling and information service to all employees, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Spend up to €1,000 free of income tax on a new bike and equipment.
- We support employees by helping them to complete recognised professional qualifications where there is a direct benefit to their role.
Due to growth and expansion we are seeking a new Facility Manager for our Waste Processing & Treatment facility in Portlaoise. This role will encompass all aspects of operations management to ensure the efficient and safe achievement of our operational goals, in addition to responsibility for new projects, research and continuous improvement. This role will provide the successful candidate with the ability to work in a challenging and and dynamic role/ environment in a fast-paced and growing organisation.
We are seeking an ADR qualified driver who would enjoy the variety of a driving and hands-on operations and can work independently and as part of a wider operations team.
This role is to support business development and project team to grow this business into a further established player in the industrial services, water and wastewater treatment industry and to assist in the effective delivery and operation of projects for the Organics & Land Services business.
We are recruiting an Agricultural Advisor/ Project Manager to assist the management of a portfolio of existing projects and to support the ongoing growth of the division. The role offers significant potential for rapid personal growth and development.
The purpose of this role is to lead the day to day coordination of health, safety and environmental (HSE) for the Water Services site in Ringaskiddy, including client site Industrial Services. The role will involve all aspects of HSE and will act to support the Operations team in all aspects of HSE.
If you don’t see a match for your skills and experience among our open positions above you can still email us your CV, with a cover note, and we’ll consider you for future positions.