Linwood, Glasgow, Scotland
This is a full-time, permanent role and will report to Head of Customer Experience. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate high levels of competence in customer service and administration and be an effective communicator, analytical, detailed and self-motivated.
Key Roles and Responsibilities will include:
• Proactively co-ordinate all aspects of the brokerage department, managing all broker related enquires and mobilisations
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Exceeding customer expectation through being proactive in-service delivery, including resolving customer queries and issues
• Maintain positive relationships internally and liaising with our Transport Department over collections, mobilisations and customer queries
• Resolve invoice queries on behalf of the customer working closely with our Credit Control Department.
The right candidate will:
• Possess a high level of customer service
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Possess strong computer knowledge/IT skills
• Have a proven ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks and ensuring accuracy along with timely completion of all activities.
For further information please contact email@example.com
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe that you should be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is close of business on 21 June 2019.
Enva Scotland Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.