Business Development Executive
This is a new duel role with responsibility for, developing the Construction SME market along with assisting our Senior Construction Managers with day to day operations at site level (70/30 split). Based at our Head Office in Linwood, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and have a proven track record of selling into the Construction Industry, as well as strong relationship building skills, however full training will be provided.
• Identifying and targeting a customer base to develop
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Manage client’s expectations within a fast paced industry
• Conduct planned site visits in line with client’s expectations
• Perform regular Toolbox Talks when required
• Develop relationships at site level
• Build effective relationships across the organisation
• Complete Weekly Reports
• Ensure Enva continues to be an innovator and market leader
To be successful you will have the ability to work autonomously and manage your time effectively. Preferably you will have experience selling into the Construction Industry, however this is not essential. This is a unique opportunity to join thriving team with the potential to develop your professional working career.
For further information, please contact Tony Boyce, Head of Sales.