Business Development Executive | Water Services
Mainly based in Leinster/Dublin area with flexibility for Nationwide travel, Republic of Ireland
Reporting to: Senior Technical Consultant/Water Services Business Manager
Division: Enva Water Services Division
Location: Mainly based in Leinster/Dublin area with flexibility for Nationwide travel.
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We recover waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, full closed-loop recycling solutions. We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world's resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources.
The Successful candidate will play a key role in acting as a lead generator to grow this business into a further established player in the water and wastewater treatment industry, particularly in the Dublin/Leinster area.
This role requires initiative and drive to ensure that the business area grows appropriately.
Responsibilities in this varied role will include;
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Drive forward the growth and development of Enva Water Services particularly in the Dublin and Leinster area.
- Develop knowledge of Enva Products and Services with a view to increasing company output. Work proactively in both the industrial and municipal market sectors where opportunities are evident.
- Engage with existing and potential customers to increase our quotation output. For all quotations issued - prepare documents in a punctual and professional manner with an individual profit and loss account prepared for each sale. Ensure good quality control of proposals and quotes.
- Continually identifying and assessing new potential growth opportunities to optimise Enva’s position
- Utilise and maximise the CRM system.
- Working closely with the Business Manager and other members of sales team to proactively manage customer relationships
- Supporting the development of overall company strategy and vision.
- Keeping HSE of sales/projects at the forefront, carrying out all aspects of your role in a safe and compliant manner, in line with company culture and company procedures.
Key Requirements & Qualifications Desired:
- Science/ Environmental qualification desirable, not essential
- Sales/ Marketing qualification desirable, not essential
- Knowledge/ interest in environmental/ water/wastewater management
- Sales and customer service experience
- PC literate; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, E-mail etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Full, clean driving license essential
This job description is not exhaustive and may be modified as appropriate to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the business
This role will offer base salary, bonus/commission structure, company vehicle, laptop, phone and other great benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please hit apply below.