Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Greenwich, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd (formerly ARO), is part of our largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a professional HGV Class 2 driver to perform multi-collection hazardous waste on a national scale based from our expanding London location.
Class 2 Driver - The Role:
This role is ideal for anyone looking for more than a ‘standard’ driving job, you will be doing a lot more than just sitting behind the wheel; so if you are looking for both a physical and mental challenge, this role is for you.
• You will perform collections on either rigid tankers or box vehicles
• You will be the face of the business, interacting with customers on a daily basis
• You are responsible for your load being safe, secure and accurately described, ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed
• You must be able to work on your own initiative
• You should be willing to work flexibly, either day runs and / or night out runs.
Class 2 Driver - The Ideal candidate:
• You must hold a valid class 2 licence with no more than 6 endorsement points (certain restrictions apply) or any active previous disqualifications
• Must have 2-3 years driving experience
• ADR Licence covering tanks and packages is preferable
• You must also hold a valid digital tachograph card and have completed all CPC requirements
• Experience with tankers is preferable.
If you have the required skills and experience, please forward your up to date CV and covering letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role to email@example.com