Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Cleaning Operative - The Role:
Cleaning Operative - Key Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for the Health and Safety of self and colleagues at all times.
• Adhere to company processes and procedures and ensure Health, Safety, Environment and COSHH Regulations are met at all times.
• Ensure the correct PPE is worn by self and others at all times.
• Cleaning of all site offices, toilets, canteen facilities, and any other cleaning as instructed by Management.
• Stocking and supplying canteen areas.
• Ensure all cleaning equipment required is purchased.
• Ensure all Operative and Drivers workwear is put back in their respective lockers.
• Any other duties as required.
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills Required:
• Experience of high standard of H&S.
• Proactive and safety focused approach.
• Positive and motivated.
• Problem solving and solution focussed ability.
• Good conflict resolution skills based on a ‘Can do’ attitude.
• Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective and positive working relationships.
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions – should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings.
• A flexible attitude to the team’s work, including a willingness to reprioritise and undertake additional tasks if required.
Remuneration and Benefits:
We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and upload your up to date CV.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.
No agencies please.