Portlaoise, Republic of Ireland
Reporting to: Finance Supervisor
Enva is seeking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic and energetic professional who wants to grow and develop their career in a dynamic and progressive business. It will suit an individual who enjoys the challenge of meeting targets, dealing with internal and external customers.
- To ensure timely and efficient contact is made with debtors relating to outstanding payments and overdue accounts
- To liaise with managers/supervisors/sales reps and other personnel as appropriate internally in order to confirm details regarding customers and overdue payments
- To create and issue written correspondence to customers in a timely and efficient manner including reminder letters, monthly statements etc.
- To deal with customer queries and issues relating to outstanding invoices and to resolve/ escalate accordingly
- To update the company’s accounting and customer data systems as appropriate
- To communicate clearly any issues or potential issues to co-workers and the Finance Supervisor in a timely manner
- To deliver an excellent standard of customer service in all aspects of the role and to act in a professional manner at all times
- Complete credit checks, bank reconciliations & processing of payments via credit card terminal and to provide weekly and monthly reports as required
- Ensure all insurance reporting is completed on customer overdue balances in a timely and efficient manner.
- To provide ad hoc reception cover as required; to operate the switchboard and forward calls to the relevant department accordingly; to be able to deal with enquiries/ take messages as appropriate
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
Education & Experience required for the Role:
- Leaving certificate minimum
- 3rd Level accounting qualification, e.g. accounting technician is desirable but not essential
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Candidate must have recent experience working in credit control
- Proven track record of achieving required results and dealing with debt collection challenges.
- Knowledge of RCT regime would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly MS Excel, & experience of working with computerised financial systems
- Experience in customer service and a strong service based work ethic
- Excellent levels of attention to detail & accuracy and an ability to work on one owns initiative
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the high calibre person required for this role.
If you wish to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enva Ireland Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer