Customer Service Advisor
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with an eye for detail for a Customer Service Advisor within the Transport Division of Enva Scotland Limited (Former William Tracey Group) based in Newbridge, Edinburgh. This is a full time, permanent role reporting to the Operations Co-Ordinator.
Due to the location, a driving license with access to a car is desirable. The successful applicant will have previous customer service experience and will deal with a range of customers from Multi Nationals to Sole traders.
Duties will include:
• Providing office based administrative support to the transport department by answering telephones, document management etc.
• Inputting new bookings and agreements onto our recycling and waste management operating system, ELEMOS, via both telephone and email bookings.
• Amending or adding to additional client accounts on ELEMOS.
• Conducting quality checks on own work to ensure required standard is met at all times in line with expectations.
• Ad hoc administration duties.
The right candidate will:
• Have a proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks and ensuring accuracy along with timely completion of all activities
• Possess strong computer knowledge/IT skills
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a natural ability to understand the importance of call handling.
• Be a self-motivated individual with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Be a team player and can work on their own initiative.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com