Customer Service Manager
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, employing over 1,400 people at locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Manager to join our team.
To deliver an excellent end to end customer service experience for all Enva Specialist Waste Customers.
Responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating all aspects of performance and system capability across the Customer Service and Sales Administration teams by driving customer service KPIs, employee engagement and operational efficiency. This role will combine Performance Improvement and Business Improvement Projects, whilst supporting business development teams and highlighting areas of potential opportunities for business expansion. This role is also responsible for embedding a customer focused culture, for driving improvement activity at all levels of the operations and managing the implementation and data integrity of our new CRM system.
• Oversee new business roll outs and business uplift processes, ensuring effective and clear communication and planning including all required business stakeholders
• Maintain a strong working relationship with logistics and operational departments managing a balance between high standard customer service and operational efficiency
• Manage the department budget within its defined parameters and participate in regular financial reviews
• Report on achievements against both qualitative and quantitative performance and use this information to rectify service deficiencies
• Provide resource and trend analysis reports for the Director as required
• Drive continuous improvement and ensure that lessons are learned from identified problems and implement process improvements
• Work with senior colleagues to assist in developing strategies to provide for customer involvement and feedback on performance
• Liaise with the Logistics and Operations Manager to review service performance patterns and trends in order to maintain a complete and accurate view of service weaknesses and areas for improvement
• Be a key member of the management team supporting the wider strategy discussions
• Actively monitor key contracts
• Accountable for the performance management and development of employees within the defined area of responsibility, including completion of reviews within our Performance Review Process and supporting the use of Individual Development Plans
• Responsible for all aspects of resource management within the defined area of responsibility, including planning, resourcing and recruitment
• Adherence to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy ensuring all employees, within areas of responsibility, are compliant
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills
• Proven experience working in a commercial / customer service / customer facing role
• Experience in delivering improvements to Customer Services processes
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective and positive working relationships within and outside of the department
• Highly focused on delivering results and objectives with a strong personal commitment to supporting the business in achieving its goals in a changing environment
• Logical in approach with the ability to analyse data and formulate action plans
• Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
• Waste industry experience and a third level degree is desirable, but not essential
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.