Graduate Engineer – Full Time Permanent
Cork/ Portlaoise, Republic of Ireland
Organics & Land Services
Key Duties & Responsibilities
To support business development and project team to grow this business into a further established player in the industrial services, water and wastewater treatment industry. To assist in the effective delivery and operation of projects for the Organics & Land Services business. This role requires initiative, drive and dedication to ensure that the business unit grows and develops. The role offers significant potential for rapid personal growth and development. This role may suit an engineer looking to work within the environmental, water or waste water sector.
- Strong engineering or environmental primary degree
- Instrumental in delivery of surveys, interim reports and final reports.
- Good report writing skills, proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in or ability to quickly learn Autocad, GIS and Mapinfo
- Experience using GPS equipment an advantage
- Ability to quickly understand the technical and operational issues facing the environmental, water and waste water sector
- Assist Operations Manager in all duties required to safely, compliantly and profitably manage the project operations.
- Waste Management or Environmental experience beneficial
- Liaise with clients, contractors, regulatory bodies and other stake holders, monitor projects budgets and programmes,
- Assist in day to day management of key client contacts, completing project reports and keeping clients up to date as operations progress.
Business Development and R&D
- Support in developing the sales pipeline, meeting and developing opportunities with new prospects and existing clients.
- Preparation of proposals and profit and loss accounts for new projects with existing customers.
- Assist in driving forward the development of the Organics & Land Services business.
- Research and support new initiatives to maintain our position as an innovator and a forward thinker in the organics and land services space within Ireland.
- Full, clean driving license essential
- Flexible for nationwide travel
- Salary competitive with graduate rates; fully expensed company vehicle, lap top, mobile phone etc.