Enva is a leading waste management, recycling and resource recovery business based in the UK and Ireland employing 1,100 people across 23 operational facilities in the UK and Ireland. It is focused on the industrial, commercial, construction and public sectors, operating in the specialist hazardous and non-hazardous sectors.
Enva Scotland Limited is looking for an HR Generalist to deliver a professional customer focussed HR service covering the entire employee lifecycle across multiple sites in Scotland.
You would be joining a small HR team in a busy environment and at a time of significant change so natural influence, self-motivation, resourcefulness and the resilience to deliver results with multiple priorities are essential.
It is a broad role covering:
- HR Administration
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- Talent Management
- Legal Compliance
You will be happy delivering administrative excellence as well as contributing to strategy and will be responsible for:
- Building effective working relationships with staff at all levels providing advice and guidance on a range of HR polices and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
- Building relationships with managers at all levels and develop a good understanding of their work and KPIs so as to be able to act as a true business partner
- Developing strong communication and feedback channels with all staff to support employee engagement
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and addressing grievances
- Proactively identifying, creating and implementing HR initiatives and contribute to HR strategies
- Ensuring all data on manual and computerised records is accurate and up to date and for providing accurate and timely reports and analyse trends and metrics
You will have a minimum of three years experience in HR and detailed, outcome focused, innovative, collaborative, driven, tenacious, analytical, consistent and honest are all attributes you will need to be successful in this role.
To apply please send your CV, along with a statement outlining why you should be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.