Main purpose of role
To manage and develop the HR function within Enva Specialist Waste England, improving systems and procedures, ensuring consistent delegated HR activity from management team. Develop and ensured implementation of an HR strategy to establish a high-performance team environment
- Manage all aspects of human resource processes & administration in a professional and organised manner (to include performance, disciplinary, dispute resolution, 3rd party cases etc.)
- Examine systems and processes to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Together with the senior management team develop an appropriate HR strategy for the business to foster a high performing team environment.
- Support the ongoing professional development of staff through the provision of appropriate coaching, training and development programmes geared to their roles.
- Manage and further develop the company wide performance review system and ensure systems are in line with best practice in industry.
- Manage and support the recruitment activities of the business to attract and recruit high calibre personnel to meet the needs of the business.
- Any other relevant personnel activities.
Knowledge, training, experience and technical skills required
- Relevant Level 5 CIPD Qualification or equivalent (NVQ Level 4, Honours Degree, Higher National Diploma)
- Experience Managing HR department (3 years+)
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Methodical and strategic approach, organised with attention to detail
- Able to work independently with discretion handling complex, sensitive cases
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook