Inside Sales Administrator
Portlaoise, Republic of Ireland
Division: Waste Oil/Industrial & Automotive
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We recover waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, full closed-loop recycling solutions. We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world's resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources.
The Successful candidate will play a key role in generating new sales from our existing and lapsed customers. The new sales will be made through inbound calls and incoming emails.
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, responsibilities in this varied role will include;
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- To be first point of contact for our inbound customer calls (ranging from 40 to 70 calls per day)
- Entering and updating the requested calls accurately on the system for dispatch
- Understanding customer needs, queries and requirements and acting on them
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through the inbound calls for any services/products the customer does not currently have with Enva
- Providing excellent customer service to all our customers
- Report and provide feedback to your line manager by updating the sales reports and actual results status
- Building a knowledge of ADR and waste solutions for our customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
Key Requirements & Qualifications Desired:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate qualification
- 3rd level qualification in a Business/ related discipline would be a distinct advantage
- Relevant experience in a customer service/ sales support role is essential
- Computer literate with very strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM databases
- Excellent telephone manner, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
This job description is not exhaustive and may be modified as appropriate to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the business
If you are interested in applying for this position and becoming part of the team, please hit apply below.