Logistics Administrator – Waste Oil/Industrial & Automotive Division
Portlaoise, Republic of Ireland
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We support the life cycle of waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, closed-loop recycling solutions. We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world's resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources.
Who we are looking for:
Due to the expansion and growth in our business, we are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator. This role is being offered initially on a permanent contract.If you would like the opportunity to further develop your experience in a fast paced, multi divisional and commercially focused role, we would like to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To route/schedule trucks on a daily basis in the most cost efficient and effective manner possible or 8 vehicles.
- It is vital the all customers get excellent service. Enva would like to service all customers within 3 working days. Where this is not possible the customer should be informed.
- To route all independent hauliers including Allied Logistics
- To deal with incoming calls in a polite, efficient and friendly manner
- To input all data relating to calls in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with the standard procedure (i.e. accurate information regarding pricing, compliance etc.)
- To deal with and respond to all queries from drivers and independent hauliers
- To monitor drivers driving hours and work time in accordance with the regulation and to report to the Service Manager as required (training to be provided)
- To assist in truck maintenance by ensuring that truck/ vehicle check sheets are been completed; to review and log same; to liaise with the Transport Coordinator regarding required maintenance and to report to the Service Manager as required
- To liaise with the HSE Operations Assistant regarding driver training
- To monitor and manage the receipt and close out of all required and relevant paperwork from drivers.
- To use and update the OSHENS and Doc Manager systems accordingly.
- To communicate any issues that arise to the Service Manager promptly
- To attend meetings as required
- To assist in other areas as and when required
- To suggest & implement improvements to increase the efficiency of the service department
- To act courteously and communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, Enva personnel and other personnel encountered within your role
- To foster and develop good customer and public relations at all times and to portray a professional image of the company
- To report for work in a timely manner and to conduct work as scheduled to company and customer satisfaction
- To work within the instructions and procedures of the Company’s systems as directed by your Manager or other management as appropriate
- To conduct all duties in a constructive and productive manner aligned to the interests of the company and management
- To act diligently and professionally in the interests of the Company
- To demonstrate a willingness to promote the positive development of the business to all stakeholders of the business including customers but also extending to staff, contractors, EPA, HSA etc.
- to demonstrate the company values at all times , i.e. Flexibility, Action, Customer Driven and Trust
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
If you wish to apply for this role please hit apply below.
Enva Ireland Ltd. is an Equal Opportunities Employer