Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire, England
We are seeking to recruit a Service Representative to join our team.
Oakwood is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchised network. Offering a wide selection of services, Oakwood is also the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors. Located in Bilsthorpe Nottinghamshire, servicing customers located throughout the UK, Oakwood employs over 113 people and have ambitious plans for expansion.
Servicing and maintaining of parts washers, spray gun cleaning machines and other body shop equipment on Oakwood customer premises throughout the UK.
The collection of workshop and bodyshop wastes as part of the service offering to the customer.
Duties will include:
- Complete national servicing of rental and customer owned equipment. This will include occasional overnight stays.
- Service equipment based on a schedule provided. Collecting and replacing waste fluids from equipment. Clean and maintain, to include, diagnosing and fixing mechanical faults associated with equipment.
- Collect workshop and bodyshop wastes in order to maximise customer service.
- Complete legal paperwork to support waste transfers and services complete.
- Maintain a customer service focused attitude.
- Maintain a high standard of health and safety following written processes and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of company assets including van and workwear maintaining the company brand and image.
- To maintain a clean and tidy workshop.
- To build and refurbish parts washers and spray gun machines as required.
- Other duties as required.
Candidate Personal Attributes
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with customers and build a rapport
- Ability to work alone and in a conscientious manner
- Ability to work under time pressures
- Attention to detail
- Valid Drivers license with 3 points or less Preferred
- ADR Packages
Experience within a similar sector is desirable, but not essential.
We offer the opportunity to earn a competitive remuneration package in a growing company committed to the development of our people.