• Responsible for full operational and cost effective management of the transport operations.
• Responsible for routing and scheduling of vehicle movements. Ensure Vehicle profit is maintained and exceeded
• Ensure drivers comply with drivers hours regulations, other legal requirements and company policies.
• Document management (control of waste transfer notes, work sheets and related paperwork)
• Liaison with customers and other depots/departments to ensure that requirements are met
• Any other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have;
• Competent level of computer literacy
• Excellent organisational abilities
• Professional approach
• Good time management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Effective communication skills
• Self motivated / stand-alone capabilities
• Attention to detail / disciplined approach
• Flexible / willing to take on new challenges
• Commercial Awareness
• Team player
This is a full-time, permanent role.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV along with a statement detailing why you are suited for this role to email@example.com
No agencies please