We take care of our customers industrial and laboratory chemical wastes, so that they can focus on their core business. Expert, reliable and committed to recovering as much hazardous chemical waste as possible, we help our customers to minimise their impact on the environment.
Through our collection, treatment and recovery processes, your hazardous waste is completely, safely and compliantly managed. Depend on the experts to get the job done right.
- Our expert team assess and collect waste chemicals at your location, completing all the classification, labelling, packaging and supporting documentation required to ensure full compliance and adherence to all regulations.
- We also offer specialised handling, packaging, transportation, and treatment services for unused, excess, deteriorated or out-of-date laboratory chemicals.
- We transfer the waste to our licenced facilities, where we use our expertise, equipment and processes, to manage the waste streams and maximise recovery. When waste cannot be treated locally, we ship it to one of our European partners for recovery. If recovery is not an option, we provide safe and compliant chemical waste disposal.
We also offer Total Waste Management solutions to our clients. This includes project management and tailor-made solutions for production chemicals. We provide DGSA and chemical operatives to customers on a full time or part time basis as required and partner with approved, specialised non-hazardous and bio-hazardous companies across Europe to provide your complete waste management service.
We cater for a variety of chemical waste streams including:
- Acids and alkalis
- Galvanising waste
- Paint waste
- Glycols and coolants
- Oxidising and reducing agents
- Metal bearing wastes
- Aqueous organic wastes
- Passivation waste
- Cutting Fluids
- Laboratory Chemicals
- Resin bed regeneration
- Spent Activated Carbon
- Contaminated packaging
- Glues and Adhesives
Through sampling and analysis at our laboratory, our technical team work with our customers to identify the best chemical waste treatment or recovery option for their specific waste streams, including:
- Physico-chemical treatment
- Biological treatment
- Advanced Oxidation
Prior to collection all chemical waste must be segregated, contained, correctly labelled and packaged in line with ADR (carriage of dangerous goods) regulations. Our DGSAs can provide guidance on these requirements. We offer comprehensive logistical services with our own fleet including tankers, curtain-siders and rigid trucks and a network of approved, waste permitted hauliers.
Our expert team ensure full compliance by providing waste tracking forms and a certificate of chemical waste disposal for regulatory reporting. Our bespoke waste tracking system tracks waste from customer site to its final recovery/disposal. A full audit trail is visible and we can also provide customers with reports to assist in completing end of year AER, regulatory and corporate requirements.
recovered per annum.