Cooling Tower Disinfection
Water cooling towers create microbial growth, biofilm build-up and the build-up of mineral deposits. The most common approach to dealing with this is the use of a variety of toxic chemicals. Our alternative solution is conditionning the water in cooling towers through the combination of high energetic UV-lamps and a small amount of hydrogen peroxide. The approach offers many technical and economic advantages.
- Reduced number & volume of chemicals required
- Reduced corrosion or increased salt-load
- Elimination of bromine and chlorine based biocides.
- No Build-up of bio resistances
- No separate treatment of blow-down water required (No AOX)
- Lower operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
For more information on our water and services, please complete the contact form below