Our purpose is to help our clients run clean, safe, compliant and efficient operations, while minimising their environmental impact. We do that by aligning all that’s required to deliver an expert, dependable, professional service. The most fundamental element being our people. To grow, we are looking for more.
- A dynamic careerEnva is a well-established, progressive and innovative company. A place where you can enjoy a rewarding role with a dynamic, professional, well trained team.
- Recover resources and help protect the
environmentWe are passionate about resource recovery. We’re constantly developing new ways to convert wastes into valuable materials. If you are passionate about making a tangible difference to the environment this might just be the perfect place for you.
- Team up with the expertsWork with expert teams, who are at the cutting edge of water treatment and waste recovery. Operating in advanced waste processing and recovery facilities, we are supported by an array of expert partners from across Europe.
- A wide range of opportunities and locationsWe offer a wide variety of roles across our locations, for all levels of expertise and experience. We support ongoing education and training and offer a wide range of opportunities for progression.
- We offer a defined contribution pension scheme.
- Enjoy savings on insurance, phones, computers, travel, motoring, fashion, music and entertainment, both on the high street and online.
- We provide a free, confidential, counselling and information service to all employees, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Spend up to €1,000 free of income tax on a new bike and equipment.
- We support employees by helping them to complete recognised professional qualifications where there is a direct benefit to their role.
We are seeking an ADR driver who is also flexible to carry out on-site operational duties. This role would suit someone seeking a general operative role/ position and someone who is flexible regarding working hours and is willing to travel.
We are seeking someone to join our busy Operations/ Lab team in Portlaoise in a laboratory capacity. This role would suit someone seeking a busy lab role supporting a dynamic production environment; someone who is flexible to work as part of a wider team and who is willing to learn and immerse themselves in the business as it grows and develops.
We are seeking someone to join our growing and ambitious team in Shannon in an administrative capacity. This role would suit someone seeking a busy administrative role within a dynamic business/ office environment; someone who is flexible to work as part of a wider team and who is willing to learn and immerse themselves in the business as it grows and develops.
If you don’t see a match for your skills and experience among our open positions above you can still email us your CV, with a cover note, and we’ll consider you for future positions.