Modern Slavery Act Statement
Enva is opposed to slavery and human trafficking in any part of our business or our supply chain. We are therefore committed to ensuring that we have adequate procedures in place to identify and prevent these practices. We meet the turnover threshold applicable to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 in respect of the period covered by this statement.
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Seasonal work is not a feature of the industry in which we operate. More information on our business is available at enva.com.
Our Supply Chains
- We only source products from reputable suppliers who are based in the UK and the European Union.
Our Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
- We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity towards our employees and in all our business relationships.
- Our policy on slavery and human trafficking is set out at the commencement of this statement.
Procedures on Slavery and Human Trafficking
As part of our compliance with the policies referred to above, we will take the following steps:
- Assess potential risk areas in our supply chains;
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains, including by reviewing, where necessary, the controls that our suppliers have in place and carrying out other suitable checks;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains on a periodic basis.
Responsibility for ensuring that our procedures are adequate and are adhered to in all areas of our activities rests with the Directors of Enva.
To ensure a suitable level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery, and human trafficking, in our business, and our supply chains, relevant Directors and employees will participate in workshops, over the course of the financial year ending March 2020.
Assurance and Key Performance Indicators
We will review this policy on an annual basis, developing appropriate key performance indicators, to measure compliance.
Signed, for and on behalf of Enva:
Chief Executive Officer