Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Greenwich, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd (former known as ARO business), is part of our largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our team in Greenwich.
Account Manager - The Role:
To deliver an excellent end to end customer service experience for Enva Specialist Waste Customers and grow sales by increasing the customer base and delivering more services to existing customers.
To interact with the existing customer base to ensure proactive and effective communication with listed key customer account contacts. Attend regular account review meetings with key account contacts to ensure a positive relationship is maintained between Enva and the customer base. Support in resolving customer queries and concerns as required. Support the roll out of services to new customer estates.
Account Manager - Key Responsibilities:
• Build strong relationships with existing and new customers and clearly identify their requirements with the intent to offer additional services
• Proactively target existing customers in order maximise the number of services and customer spend
• To establish a repeatable sales process shaped by an in-depth understanding of pipeline, business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
• Build relationships with professional sector contacts to ensure the successful delivery of our services
• Maximise all commercial opportunities that are created by marketing, partners and yourself
• Promote other services offered by the Enva group when the opportunity arises
• Develop and execute against the sales activity plan in order to achieve the agreed targets
• Create and manage the proposal/quotation process with the support of the Administration Team
• Support in resolving queries and complaints from represented customer base
• Review customer management information to highlight compliance, spend and any irregularities across customer estates
• Complete site surveys and waste improvement plans (WIP) as part of customer performance reviews and new account customer roll outs
• Work with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns and
• In conjunction with other members of the sector team, contribute to the development of the sector sales strategy and plans and assist in the preparation of annual business forecasts
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
• Attend networking meetings, exhibitions, conferences and entertaining clients (as and when required)
• Manage the customer retention process
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a commercial / business development role
• Proven sales background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting and territory planning
• Strong relationship building skills and be a confident networker
• Dedicated approach and self-starter, with ability to work autonomously
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and to plan and manage own agenda
• Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions – should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings
• Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
• Recycling/Waste industry experience and a third level degree is desirable, but not essential
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.