Linwood, Glasgow, Scotland
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for HGV Class 2 Drivers to join Enva Scotland Limited and be part of the team at our depot in Linwood, near Glasgow.
This role will be permanent day shift from Monday to Friday with optional overtime available.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Completing daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects, ensuring that your vehicle is roadworthy and presentable to Company standards
• Compliance with all legislation including driver’s hours and highway regulations
• Duty of care to self and colleagues
• Vehicle security including equipment and plant
• Maintenance of mandatory driver/vehicle records
• Provide customers with the highest level of service
• Excellent awareness and understanding of Health and Safety
To be considered for the role you must have:
• A full, clean, valid Class 2 driving licence
• Willingness to perform a wide range of duties, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism
• A valid DCPC
• A valid Digital Tachograph
• Excellent communication skills
To apply, please send a covering letter detailing why you feel you are well suited to this role, as well as, your current CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
Closing Date: 21 June 2019
For more information on the products and services offered by Enva, please visit www.enva.com
Enva Scotland Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.