Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
This is a full-time, permanent role based at our site in Linwood, near Glasgow.
Key Roles and Responsibilities will include:
• Ensure you are a safety champion and promote a positive safety culture throughout the business
• Full P & L responsibility including review and analysis of business performance
• Full involvement, preparation and delivery of annual budgets and profitability
• Monitor, develop and report KPIs and the system for gathering and monitoring data
• Cascade KPIs and ensure all employees objectives deliver the KPIs
• Achieve budgeted performance and help to alleviate / mitigate external factors which negatively impact on profit
• Leading Sales, Marketing & Commercial for infeed and offtake initiatives and requirements as well as monitoring new business sales & retention performance
• Ensure Enva continues to be an innovator and market leader for waste management solutions
• Account Manage Local Authorities In collaboration with the Key Account Management team
• All price negotiations for commodities (with the exception of metals)
• Sourcing alternative sources of infeed and offtake
• Trading, administration and renewal of applications for Packaging Waste Recovery Notes (PRNs)
• Improving cashflow through the effective management of Aged Debt
• Forecasting, Reporting and invoicing
• Accurate PRN accruals and commodity rebates
• Maintain legal compliance and legislation relating to all site waste management licences and planning consents
To be successful you will be a proven leader with gravitas and natural influence and have the business acumen, self-motivation, resourcefulness and resilience to deliver results. You will have a track record of commercial success and be experienced in managing commodities ideally in the waste industry. You will be able to demonstrate your commitment to customer service, continuous improvement and creating a winning culture and team.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe that you should be considered for this role to Careers.Scotland@enva.com
Closing date for applications is close of business on 28 June 2019. No Agencies please.
Enva Scotland Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.