Customer Services Manager
Enva is a leading waste management, recycling and resource recovery business based in the UK and Ireland employing 1,100 people across 23 operational facilities in the UK and Ireland. It is focused on the industrial, commercial, construction and public sectors, operating in the specialist hazardous and non-hazardous sectors.
Enva Scotland Limited, formerly trading as William Tracey Limited, is looking for a Customer Service Manager as part of our commitment to industry leading customer experiences.
Reporting to the Head of Transport, this is a new role with responsibility for developing, managing and continuously improving our Customer Service function.
- Commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of all of our employees
- Develop and implement the organisation, activities, process flow and tools to deliver best in class customer service
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction across the business
- Introduce, monitor, develop and report KPIs and the system for gathering and monitoring data
- Cascade KPIs and ensure all employees objectives deliver the KPIs
- Build a winning team to enhance performance
- Build effective relationship across the organisation
- Ensure all I.T systems and data matches business requirements
- Ensure Enva continues to be an innovator and market leader
- Seek continuous improvement to all processes
To be successful you will be a proven leader with gravitas and natural influence and have the self-motivation, resourcefulness and resilience to deliver results. You will have extensive experience of leading Customer Service operations, ideally through significant change. To apply please send your CV, along with a statement outlining why you should be considered for this role, to email@example.com
No agencies please.