Forklift Driver, Labourer
Summary of role,
• To carry out all yard activities associated with packaged waste and ensure all vehicles are dealt with promptly
• To assist with plant operations when required
• Carry out all duties in accordance with all relevant safety, health, environmental, quality and legislative requirements
• Maintain housekeeping at acceptable standards
• Report equipment defects promptly to management
• Ensure delivery/despatch vehicles are dealt with promptly
• Sort, Segregate and Sample incoming packaged waste loads and apply identification and prepare all packaged waste loads for disposal
• Ensure all material within working area is suitably packaged and stored
• Cover in any other areas of site for which you have been trained as and when required
• Assist with offsite activities on third party customer sites as well as other Enva depots when required
• Efficient flow of materials through site & housekeeping, safety standards of working areas.
• Driving licence is desirable but not essential
• Counter balance fork lift training certificate is essential
• Professional and organised approach
• Good time management / ability to work under pressure
• Safety conscious approach to work
• Effective communication skills
• Displays initiative
• Self motivated / stand-alone capabilities
• Flexible approach to hours of work
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe that you should be considered for this role to email@example.com.Closing date for applications is close of business on 21 June 2019.
No agencies please.
For more information on the products and services offered by Enva, please visit enva.com
Enva Scotland Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.