HGV Class 2 Skip/ RoRo Drivers
The roles will be permanent day shift from Monday to Friday with optional overtime available. They will report to the Transport Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Completing daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects, ensuring that your vehicle is roadworthy and presentable to Company standards
• Compliance with all legislation including driver’s hours and highway regulations
• Duty of care to self and colleagues
• Vehicle security including equipment and plant
• Maintenance of mandatory driver/vehicle records
• Provide customers with the highest level of service
• Excellent awareness and understanding of Health and Safety
To be considered for the Class 2 Driver role you must have:
• A full, clean, valid Class 2 driving licence
• A minimum of 1 years' experience as a Class 2 driver
• Willingness to perform a wide range of duties, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• A valid DCPC
• A valid Digital Tachograph
• Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position please send your current CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe that you should be considered for this role to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is close of business on Friday 4th October 2019.
Enva Scotland Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.