Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
We are currently recruiting for professional HGV Class 1 / 2 drivers to add to our current driver force who perform multi-collection hazardous waste on a national scale based from our main site in Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire on a variety of work shift patterns.
Class 1 / 2 Driver - The Role:
This role is ideal for anyone looking for more than a ‘standard’ driving job, you will be doing a lot more than just sitting behind the wheel; so if you are looking for both a physical and mental challenge, this role is for you.
• You will perform collections on either rigid tankers or curtain siders
• You will be the face of the business, interacting with customers on a daily basis
• You are responsible for your load being safe, secure and accurately described, ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed
• You must be able to work on your own initiative
• You should be willing to work flexibly, on either vehicle type and be prepared to do night out runs.
Class 1 / 2 Driver - The Ideal candidate:
• You must hold at least a valid class 2 licence with no more than 6 endorsement points (certain restrictions apply) or any active previous disqualifications
• ADR Licence covering tanks and packages is preferable
• You must also hold a valid digital tachograph card and have completed all CPC requirements
• Experience with tankers is preferable.
• Good customer service skills
Offering a competitive salary in a growing company committed to our people. We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.
No agencies please.