HGV Mechanic (Nightshift)
Enva is a leading waste management, recycling and resource recovery business based in the UK and Ireland. It is focused on the industrial, commercial, construction and public sectors, operating in the specialist hazardous and non-hazardous sectors.
Enva Scotland Limited is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced HGV Fitter to join the nightshift Vehicle Maintenance team, based at our Linwood depot.
- Perform routine inspections and repairs on a varied fleet of HGV trailers
- Carry out running repairs to trailers and HGVs as required
- Prepare trailers for MOTs
- Liaise with office department to attain parts and approval of work to carry out
- Adhere to current Health & Safety regulations and company policy
- Ensure all work is completed in and efficient and timely manner
- Have an excellent awareness of Health and Safety
- Be motivated and have a professional attitude
- Have a great attention to detail
- Hold a valid HGV Licence
If you are interested in this role, please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please.