Rathcoole, Co. Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Division: Brokerage Division
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We recover waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, full closed-loop recycling solutions. We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world's resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources.
Reporting to the Brokerage Manager, responsibilities in this varied role will include;
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Scheduling of hazardous waste collections from customer sites. Processing of orders on CRM system and communication of details to colleagues in waste transfer station and in other company divisions as necessary.
- Liaison with all external stakeholders: customers, carriers, shipping agents, disposal outlets, competent authorities as necessary.
- Classification / characterisation of hazardous waste for transport in compliance with ADR and IMDG Regulations.
- Preparation and maintenance of all documentation in relation to the movement of waste within Ireland including waste transfer forms, dangerous goods notes and hazard labels.
- Processing incoming documentation, waste transfer forms, consignment notes.
- TFS pre-notification of consignments of waste for export as required.
- Preparation of documentation packs for export of hazardous waste.
- Preparation of sales orders and relevant documentation for invoicing.
- Compilation of sales records and KPIs.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or annual reports for customers as required.
- Preparation and issue of waste acceptance, disposal or recovery certificates with supporting documentation
- Responding to incoming telephone calls, emails, requests and queries.
Key Requirements & Qualifications Desired:
- Third level qualification or DGSA Qualification desirable
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role desirable.
- Waste Management or Environmental experience beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This job description is not exhaustive and may be modified as appropriate to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the business
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to become a member of the team, hit apply now!