You are invited to apply from any background however heavy or industrial manufacturing is highly desired or any recycling industry experience, with a competitive salary available this is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly secure multi-million-pound organisation.
- PPM’s and breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Continental shift 12 hours days and nights
- Mechanical or electrical experience
- Qualification in either mechanical or electrical engineering
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Time served or relevant experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training, development and investment
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and available
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.