Greenwich, London, England
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Greenwich, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd (formerly known as ARO business), is part of our largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Service Technician to join our team in Greenwich.
Mobile Service Technician - the Role:
The servicing and maintaining of parts washers, spray gun cleaning machines and other body shop equipment on our customer premises throughout Southern England from our base in London. This will typically require x 1 overnight per week with accommodation provided and expenses covered.
The collection of workshop and body shop wastes as part of the service offering to the customer.
Mobile Service Technician - Key Responsibilities:
• Complete servicing of rental and customer owned equipment throughout Southern England. This will include occasional overnight stays.
• Service equipment based on a schedule provided. Collecting and replacing waste fluids from equipment. Clean and maintain, to include, diagnosing and fixing mechanical faults associated with equipment.
• Collect workshop and bodyshop wastes in order to maximise customer service.
• Complete legal paperwork to support waste transfers and services complete.
• Maintain a customer service focused attitude.
• Maintain a high standard of health and safety following written processes and procedures.
• Maintain cleanliness of company assets including van and workwear maintaining the company brand and image.
• To maintain a clean and tidy workshop.
• To build and refurbish parts washers and spray gun machines as required.
• Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Experience within a similar sector is desirable, but not essential
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with customers and build a rapport
• Ability to work alone and in a conscientious manner
• Ability to work under time pressures
• Attention to detail
• Valid Driver’s license with 3 points or less
• ADR Packages
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com