Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Sales Ledger and Credit Control Support - The Role:
Administration support within our sales ledger and credit control functions, some basic credit control chasing involved.
Creation and processing of credit notes, excel detail schedules, data entry and liaising with customer who need to log queries and request copy documents.
Sales Ledger and Credit Control Support - Key Responsibilities:
• Creation and processing of credit notes and sales invoices.
• Creation of detailed excel spreadsheets/reports.
• Data Entry.
• Processing of mandates.
• Liaising with customer who wish to raise queries or request copy documents.
• Ensure the company query log is circulated and always up to date.
• Other targeted KPI’s as agreed.
• Weekly upload of information to customer and other external portals.
• Basic Credit Control chasing - via telephone and email.
• Other general assistance as required.
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills Required:
• Must have previous sales ledger and credit control experience.
• Proven ability to work remotely.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Teams.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to handle large amounts of information.
• Positive and motivated.
• Problem solving and solution focussed ability.
• Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective and positive working relationships within and outside of the department.
• Ability to be assertive when necessary.
• Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions – should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and / or systems.
• Good conflict resolution skills based on a ‘Can do’ attitude
• A flexible attitude to the team’s work, including a willingness to reprioritise and undertake additional tasks if required.
• Confident in dealing with customers / suppliers over the phone and on email
Offering a competitive salary in a growing company committed to our people. We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and upload your up to date CV.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.
No agencies please.