Senior HR Manager – Full Time
Flexible, Republic of Ireland
Reporting to: Managing Director/Chief Operations Officer
Location: Flexible on any of our sites and travel throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland as required
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We recover waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, full closed-loop recycling solutions. We also provide a complete portfolio of water and waste water services. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world's resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources.
The Successful candidate will play a key role in providing balancing frontline demands with higher strategic priorities and can operate successfully, both reactively and proactively, at all levels throughout the Irish business.
Enva currently employs nearly 350 employees working across 8 locations across Ireland (RoI & NI).
Responsibilities in this varied role will include;
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Manage and support the recruitment activities of the business to attract and recruit high calibre personnel to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop, update and maintain personnel systems and appropriate human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant HR requirements.
- Manage all aspects of human resource processes & administration in a professional and organised manner (to include performance, disciplinary, dispute resolution, WRC cases etc.).
- Manage and further develop the company wide performance review system and ensure systems are in line with best practice in industry.
- Assist management to develop appropriate remuneration and benefits plans.
- Support the ongoing professional development of staff through the provision of appropriate coaching, training and development programmes geared to their roles and career progression.
- Examine systems and processes to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Work with functions and individuals to develop and implement organisation change plans.
- Adopt a proactive approach to employee relations issues to maintain a positive IR climate through addressing concerns, proposing solutions and supporting negotiations with union representatives.
- Along with the senior management team develop an appropriate HR strategy for the business and act as an internal advisor to the management team on all matters relating to the human resource function.
- Develop internal HR communications policies and processes across the Group.
- Develop manpower planning policy to ensure succession and movement within the Group.
Education & Experience required for the Role:
- Degree qualified in Human Resource or a related discipline and/ or CIPD member
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a HR role, ideally at a senior/ managerial level
- Strong human resource generalist skills and an excellent working knowledge of employment legislation
- Strong recruitment skills and experience
- Experience of a unionised environment is a distinct advantage but not a requirement
- Compensation & benefits
- Performance management
- Successful change management implementation
Key Competencies required for the Role:
- Leadership/ influencing skills
- Initiating and leading organisational change
- Developing/ coaching others
- Negotiation/ facilitation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude
- Organised approach
- Collaborative, open style of management
An attractive and competitive total compensation package is available to successfully recruit the high calibre person required for this role.
If you are interested in joining our fantastic organisation and playing a key role in the direction of same, please hit apply below!