Senior Sales Administrator - (Maternity Leave Cover, 10 month contract)
Shannon, Republic of Ireland
Job Title: Senior Sales Administrator – Enva Shannon
Reporting to: Business Manager or as directed
Region: Specialist Waste - ROI
Main purpose of role:
To supervise all sales administration for the Hazardous Waste division and be an integral part of the sales process for the division.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- To deal with the administration of all sales enquiries for the division and to manage these appropriately
- To prepare quotes and tender documents to the highest standard liaising with the marketing department as necessary to ensure brand conformity and to ensure that these reach the customer in a timely manner
- To supervise the logistics process for all confirmed sales activities in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner
- To investigate and implement cost savings when and where appropriate to ensure margin enhancement
- To ensure that all confirmed sales are invoiced in a timely and efficient manner and reflected accurately in weekly and monthly reports
- To liaise with the management team as appropriate to improve operational efficiencies
- To work closely with the Business Manager and Business Development Manager for the division in order to assist in the achievement of the sales plan for the Hazardous Waste division
- To establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers and to ensure that Enva establishes and maintains a strong profile with these customers
- To provide weekly and monthly reports to the Business Manager and to constantly liaise with them regarding sales administration
- To supervise a team of administrative staff and to ensure that they meet the required standards of performance
- To cross train and develop these personnel as appropriate
- To ensure a high standard of customer service in the role at all times
- To learn and then demonstrate a thorough and in-depth knowledge of the Hazardous Waste division at all times
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
- To act courteously and communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, Enva personnel and other personnel encountered within your role
- To act across multiple Enva Facilities and maintain regular communications with site operational management as required
- To foster and develop good customer and public relations at all times and to portray a professional image of the company
- To report for work in a timely manner and to conduct work as scheduled
- To remain flexible at all times within reason to support operations team achieving site targets.
- To work within the instructions and procedures of the Company’s systems as directed by your Manager or other management as appropriate
- To conduct all duties in a constructive and productive manner aligned to the interests of the company and management
- To act diligently and professionally in the interests of the Company
- To demonstrate a willingness to promote the positive development of the business to all stakeholders of the business including customers but also extending to staff, contractors, EPA, HSA etc.
- To demonstrate the company values at all times, i.e. Flexibility, Action, Customer Driven and Trust
Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience Required:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to build relationships within the existing team and amongst customers and suppliers.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Good report writing skills, proficient in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- 1 – 3 years experience in the logistics and/or waste industry an advantage
- DGSA qualification, or knowledge and experience of ADR and IMDG regulations would be an advantage.
- Third level qualification in a Science or Environmental related discipline (chemistry/ environmental science) or relevant experience in a similar role would also be considered.