Technical Exports Officer
Based in the Portlaoise Office with flexibility to travel to Enva’s facilities nationwide including Dublin, Shannon and Cork Offices., Republic of Ireland
Reporting to: TFS Manager
At Enva we are committed to Recycling and Resource Recovery ; it forms the basis of our business strategy and our values. We recover waste products to provide either a second life, such as the production of energy or, in many cases, full closed-loop recycling solutions. Our dedication to developing new and innovative products and solutions and extending the lifecycle of the world's resources is driving our business forward, saving energy and saving resources. Enva operates across the UK and Ireland. In Ireland Enva currently employs 340 employees working across 8 locations across RoI and NI.
The successful candidate will play a key role with the responsibility of professional administrative and technical support in the continued development of Enva’s expanding export operations.
Responsibilities in this varied role will include;
Duties and Responsibilities of the Technical Exports Officer will include but not limited to:
· Support the regulatory compliance of all hazardous waste exports: notifications of TFS (Hazardous waste export licences) movements.
· Liaising with National and International Competent Authorities.
· Preparation and submission of comprehensive TFS dossiers.
· Promote the ongoing relationships with Disposal/Treatment Outlets with a view to delivering smooth operations.
· Support logistic coordination.
· Assist the TFS Manager with the day to day aspects of process improvement, organising and documentation of all waste exports.
Education & Experience required for the Role:
· Competent IT literacy
· Qualification in a scientific or technical discipline would be distinct advantage
· Experience of working in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Experience of collaborating with and supporting supply chain activities.
· Hazardous waste management industry experience would be a distinct advantage
Key Competencies/Skills required for the Role:
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Team player and ability to work on own initiative, reliable, enthusiastic.
· Can-do attitude.
· Ability to prioritise.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Highly organised and efficient.