Key Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving customer phone calls and email queries, providing assistance with wide variety of matters
- Booking on jobs and assisting with routing of service vehicles
- Liaising with drivers to ensure high level of customer service and efficiency are reached and maintained
- Liaising with external contractors to secure additional operatives if required
- Assisting and understanding of Traffic Controller’s roles and providing cover when required
The right candidate will demonstrate:
- Computer literacy and a broad understanding of all Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent time management skills
- A polite and conscientious telephone manner
- Excellent administration and organizational abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Team player
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of Transport Administration preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe that you should be considered for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is close of business on Friday 4th October 2019.
Enva Scotland Ltd. Is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.