Transport Debrief Clerk
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, employing over 1,400 people at locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Transport Debrief Clerk to join our busy transport team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Support the control of drivers in partnership with the Senior Planner and Transport Supervisors.
• Administer vehicle paperwork in partnership with the Driver Trainer/Transport Operator.
• Support administratively the date request inbox in partnership with the Senior Planner.
• Responsible for customer orders and returns and placing on the system.
• Ensure electronic and manual systems are fully utilised and managed at all times.
• Ability to raise and action PO’s when required.
• To control information and communications for customer and driver, this impacts day to day operations.
• Update and maintain detailed and accurate data & records as required by company procedure and legislative commitments.
• Manage and control all front desk duties relating to transport operational functions
• Pro-actively respond to urgent customer queries and see through to completion, ensuring team members are aware.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following professional skills, knowledge and qualifications. Preferred but not Essential:
• NVQ Level 2 in Managing Road Transport Operations or equivalent industry experience.
• Maths and English level 2 or GCSE A- C equivalent.
• Confident in the use of Excel and Word processes.
• Commercially aware of Road Transport Legislation and driving records.
• Commercially aware of O’licence obligations and commitments.
Offering a competitive salary in a growing company committed to our people. We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org